quinta-feira, 3 de maio de 2007

All These Things That I've Done

"(...)
And when there's nowhere else to run
Is there room for one more son?
These changes ain't changing me
The cold hearted boy I used to be

Yeah, You know you gotta help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on a back burner
You know you gotta help me out
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

I got soul but I'm not a soldier

Over and in
Last call for sin
While everyone is lost
The battle is won
With all these things that I've done

All these things that I've done
If you can hold on
If you can hold on"



~ Porque essa música é PERFEITA e The Killers é viciante! x.x


I got soul but I'm not a soldier!



Um comentário:

Mila disse...

The Killers é perfeito!!!! mal posso esperar pelo show deles dia 28 aqui em São Paulo!!!!!!!!!